Sabtu, 21 November 2015

Drama Bahasa Inggris Aladin and Timun Mas


Berikut adalah contoh Drama Bahasa Inggris yang berjudul Aladin and Timun Mas.


 
Aladin and Timun Mas 

            Once upon time there was a mother and her daughter lived in a village. The mother is Mbok Randa and her daughter is Timun Mas. Timun Mas is a beautiful girl, dilligent, friendly and kind.
            Once day Mbok Randa and Timun Mas wash their clothes in the river. Suddenly turn up the Enchanter base of the sky.
Enchanter : “ Hahaha.. Mbok Randa ! Are you remember your promise?”
Timun Mas : “ Oh My God ! Biyung, what it is? “
Enchanter : “ Who is she? Is the little baby who i gived to you 17th ago?”
Mbok Randa : “ No she is not. The little baby is you gived me, was died! Go away, don’t come back again.”
Enchanter : “ Don’t be lie ! I know she is Timun Mas, Wow she is very beautiful. Tomorrow i will come back to dun your promise Mbok Randa. Hahaha..” ( Enchanter disappeared )
Timun Mas : “ ( Timun Mas throw the shawl to the river ). What happen Biyung? What happen 17th year ago?”
Mbok Randa : “ Why you throw the shawl Timun Mas? It is your shawl fortune.”
Timun Mas : “ Don’t interupe! Answer my question Biyung!”
Mbok Randa : “ I will answer your question in the home. Let’s go home!”
(They leaved the river, and in the upper course of river there was a fairy)
Fairy : “ Oh My God! Who throw away it? Is it the Timun Mas’s shawl?”
In the Timun Mas house, her Biyung say to Timun Mas event 17th years ago.
In the morning......
Mbok Randa : “ You must searching your shawl in the river!”
Timun Mas : “ Sure Biyung. I can found it.”
Timun Mas go to searching her shawl. In the upper course of river Timun Mas met a fairy.
Fairy : “ Are you search a shawl?”
Timun Mas : “ Who are you? How you know that i searching my shawl? Are you look it?”
Fairy : “ I’m fairy. Yes i know, because the shawl there in my hand.”
Timun Mas : “ Really?”
Fairy : “ Yes, all right.”
Timun Mas : “ Where the shawl now? Please give to me!”
Fairy : “ I will give to you, but you must clearing grand father’s house in the jungle. But in the middle of your journey you will met the enchanter is very wicked.”
Timun Mas : “ I will do anything, so that I get my shawl.”
Then Timun Mas in the middle of her journey, Timun Mas met the Enchanter.
Enchanter : “ Hihihihihi... Timun Mas put on your shawl to me!”
Timun Mas : “ No. I don’t give you my shawl.” (run)
Enchanter : “ heyyy.. wait me! Don’t run off!”
Timun Mas : “ Heyy... everybody in here? Help me!”
Suddenly Aladin and his magic lamp come with his fly carpet.
Aladin : “ Hey you, bad enchanter! Don’t hurt she!”
Enchanter : “ Who are you?”
Aladin : “ I’m Aladin. I never let you to hurt everybody.”
Enchanter : “ Ha ha ha.. you are bad young man. Do you want change be a frog?”
Aladin : “ No, I don’t. I’m not fright of you and i will battle your evil.” (Aladin rub his magic lamp)
Genie turn up from the lamp.
Genie : “ What do you need from me? “
Aladin : “ I want to help she. Please you battle with bad enchanter! “
Genie : “ Okay.”
Genie battle with the enchanter.
Genie : “ I will kill you!”
Enchanter : “ Okay. I’m not fright of you.”
Genie battle with the enchanter.
Enchanter : “ Return my weapon!”
Genie : “ No, I will broke your weapon.”
Enchanter : “ Oh no! “ (Enchanter was died)
Genie won the battle.
Genie : “ Aladin, my assignment is finish.”
Aladin : “ Thanks Genie. Please come back to this lamp.”
Timun Mas approach Aladin.
Timun Mas : “ Thank you for your help.”
Aladin : “ No problem. Are you okay?”
Timun Mas : “ Yes, I’m okay. I must go home quickly.”
Aladin : “ Be careful a beautiful girl!”
Timun Mas run go to home.
Aladin : “ Heyy girl, what’s you name?”
Timun Mas : “ My name Timun Mas.”
Timun Mas running but her sandal loose.
Aladin : “ I’m serching Timun Mas’s home.”
Fairy : “ Haa Timun Mas? I can help you to met Timun Mas.”
Aladin : “ Really?”
Fairy : “ Yes, sure. Follow me!”
Aladin and Fairy fly togheter. Finally they arrived in Timun Mas’s home.
Aladin : “ tok..tok..tok.”
Timun Mas opened the door.
Timun Mas : “ Haaa...you? How are you can until my house?”
Aladin : “ I’m here to return your sandal.”
Then Mbok Randa come with bring wood.
Mbok Randa : “ Who is he Timun Mas?”
Aladin : “ I’m Aladin. I come to return Timun Mas’s sandal.”
Timun Mas : “ He is Aladin, Biyung. He help me when i met the enchanter in the jungle.”
Aladin : “ yes. This is true.” (return Timun Mas’s sandal)
Timun Mas : “ Oh ya.. my sandal. Thank for your help again Aladin.”
Aladin : “ No problem. Nice to meet you.”
Timun Mas : “ Nice to meet you too.”
Mbok Randa : “ You’re kind people Aladin. Thank you.”
Aladin : “ You’re welcome. Wait Timun Mas ! “
Aladin rub his magic lamp and Genie turn up from the lamp.
Aladin : “ Genie, I need a flower.”
Genie : “ Okay Aladin.”
Genie give Aladin a flower.
Genie : “ This is your need Aladin.”
Aladin : “ Oh yes. Thanks genie.”
Genie come back to magic lamp.
Aladin : “ Timun Mas, will you marry me?”
Timun Mas : “ Biyung, how it is?”
Mbok Randa : “ Follow your heart Timun Mas. I will happy if you happy Timun Mas. “
Timun Mas : “ Okay Biyung. Aladin, yes, I will. “
Finally Aladin and Timun Mas happy ever after.

Categories:

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

luvne.com ayeey.com cicicookies.com mbepp.com kumpulanrumusnya.com.com tipscantiknya.com

Copyright © Umum | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net      Up ↑